Monday, February 04, 2008

Against the odds.



I am trying out for a Guest DT position and one of the requirements was to do a layout with a Valentines theme. I looked at this picture forever knowing I wanted to do something to reflect how we have beat the odds on marriage.......we have been together 22 years. Finally I came up with the idea to use cards......you know like "Vegas and gambling" I thought using the King and Queen of hearts would kinda get that theme across. I like how it turned out.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

That is just awesome! I love the cards, the quote, everything! :)

Me :) said...

Drea - this layout is awesome! Love the playing cards - they're the perfect touch!

Dee Bibb said...

This is one SUPER FANTASTIC page!!!! The cards are definitely the PERFECT addition!!

Tami Martin, photographer said...

Drea!! This is gorgeous :) I love the cards - so creative!

wendy said...

He's HOT...oh...did I say that? Oops.

Very nice layout! Those are beautiful pictures from that day :-) I can't believe 22 years...I admire that...I hope my hubby and I are together that long and are each others best friends. Cheers to you guys!

Joanne said...

I LOVE this LO! Keeping my fingers crossed for you for the GDT spot

iris said...

The cards added just the perfect touch. Love this!

Me :) said...

So, did you get the guest DT position? This layout RAWKED!