Without a doubt Autumn is my favorite season. Our lives slow down and we as a family find time to do more things together. Something about the cool crisp air in of itself makes me think of home.
20 Things I Treasure in Autumn
1. Highschool Football Games
2. Homemade chili and cinnamon rolls.
3. Hayrack Rides.
4. Bonfires for us to roast marshmallows on.
5. Fresh apple pie with a cup of hot coffee on the back porch.
6. Pumpkins on the porch.
7. The changing of the leaves.
8. A glass of spiced wine.
9. Wrapping up in a nice flannel blanket, sitting in my rocker and reading.
10. BOOTS and long skirts!
11. Lanterns lit to read by.
12. Pumpkin Patches!
13. Going to a corn maze.
14. Baking cookies with the kids.
15. Having a Dutch Blitz tournament on a Sunday night with the kids.
16. Ham and Beans and Cornbread.
17. Long rides through the countryside on the back of the bike.
18. Goosedown Comforter!
19. Canning Applesauce.
20. Chilly nights with a fire going in the fireplace.