Monday, September 08, 2008

My Birthday

Well it's official. I'm 41. I don't mind. I guess I would if I looked it but I don't.........thanks to my genetics! My mom is Mexican. Anyway, my birthday was yesterday and my family as usual spoiled me rotten. Breakfast in bed, I didn't have to cook........won't have to for a week! Backrubs and NON-Stop scrapping!! Dave made sure I wasn't interrupted and I scraped like crazy! Got SEVERAL layouts complete and the best thing was I was happy with the majority of them. One of my layouts is this one I made with my kit from AMR.........I love this paper!





Here is a picture of my present from Dave. Now I will be able to go do things without driving my van. Woo Hoo! I just love Saturns. They are so dependable and get the best gas mileage. I am hoping to find Jessica a little fuel efficient car. We offered this one to her but she doesn't like to drive a stick shift.

8 comments:

angie worthington said...

great layout!!!...no cooking for a week?...lucky you, AND, you got a car?....saweeet!...

Anne Marie said...

Happy belated birthday Drea! WooHoo on the saturn! And I thought you getting to scrap without interruption was a hot gift!

Maggie R said...

Happy Belated Birthday...... Nice car!
Just surfing around for some inspiration and I think I found it...Thanks
Have a great day
xoxo
((((hugs)))))
Maggie

Tami Martin said...

I'm glad your special day was good! And carrying on throughout the week! Sweet deal! :)

And no...you do NOT look your age. Not by a long shot!!

wendy said...

Happy belated birthday! How awesome is your family!!! :)

I'm glad you had a great time!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, sounds like you had an awesome day! The layout is so cute!

Angela J. Prieto said...

Awesome layout Drea and I love your present! So glad you had such a great birthday!

Joanne said...

LOVE how you get a birthday WEEK!! What a nice tradition! Hot little car! Hope your birthday was fabulous, just like you! (Thought for sure you were older than me too.. LOL!!! )