Yes, I know. Thanksgiving has passed. I have been so busy fretting about finances that I let the holiday go by without making a list of the things I am most thankful for so here goes:
* I am thankful for the ability to get out of bed on my own every day.
* I am thankful to be living in a country where I can worship anyway I chose.
* I am thankful for the soldiers who are fighting to help others have some semblance
of freedom and democracy in their country.
* I am thankful for the most wonderful husband a gal could want.
* I am thankful for 8 fantastic children who are the reason I get out of bed every
* I am thankful for parents and siblings who love one another and me.....we might
have our differences but we still love one another.
Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving at my house this year.