This past week we celebrated Thanksgiving. While I will admit quicker than anyone how blessed I am, I can't help but say it anyway. I think I'll make a list.
1. I am thankful for my beautiful husband. He is a wonderful husband, father, provider and role-model for many people. I thank God every day for him.
2. I am thankful for our beautiful children. They are one of the reasons I am where I am spiritually and they keep me grounded.
3. I am thankful for our health.
4. I am thankful Dave has a job. I pray that the many people who are unemployed will be able to find jobs this coming year.
5. I am thankful for friends and extended family.
6. I am thankful for our animals.......they teach our children to be selfless.
7. I am thankful we are able to homeschool our children.
This list could go on and on.........I'll stop before I bore anyone!