Friday, December 21, 2007

Countdown to the holidays.

Wow. What a week. Sunday morning Nancy arrived. (Woo Hoo!) Monday afternoon Rick arrived. (More Woo Hoo's!) Tuesday we stayed home most of the day but went to Walmart that evening. Wednesday we went to Wichita and hit all the major scrapbooking stores. Thursday I went to spend the evening with friends as we celebrated my dear friend Michelle's 50th birthday. Came home at 3 am. Got up, saw Rick off. Grabbed a cat nap then went to pick up a few items for Christmas, get some groceries then came home and scrapped. Throughout the week I have made several trips up to the hospital to see my dad who finally came home and is recovering really well. IF HE WOULD ONLY be good and try to take it easy!!

Whew. I'm tired.

*Things couldn't get any better!!*

No comments: