Sunday, December 23, 2007

Beautiful Friendship.



When I was 13 years old I met Michelle. She was 9 months pregnant with her first child, wearing a swimming suit and running a fireworks stand. I instantly fell in love with her. She is one of the most beautiful persons I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. We have been through some difficult times in our lives but one thing has remained constant. Our friendship.

So, my dear friend, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I want you to know when I grow up, I want to be just like you!!

5 comments:

Tami Martin said...

There is simply no way she's 50!! Wow. You both look great in this picture :)

wendy said...

That is a beautiful picture!

Unknown said...

Love that layout!! Gorgeous pic!!

Kelly said...

What a great pic of you guys all dolled up

Unknown said...

Ahhh, the prevailing "Impowerment of Maxine" that possesses women in that ninth month of pregnancy!
I have fabulous news...
You get it when you turn
50,too!!
I LOVE YOU!!