Thursday, March 06, 2008

Leap Day Fun!




It's so hard to believe that it is already almost a full week into March. I have been so busy with family and such I have neglected my blog.

This layout is one I did this past weekend. I took the picture on the morning of Leap Day. My poor kids will go along with just about anything I ask.....but this particular day they weren't sure they wanted to jump out that door. We haven't built the deck onto the east side of the house yet and so it is a 4 ft. drop. So, I had to prove to them it could be done without getting hurt. Once they saw their old mom could do it they didn't hesitate to show one another up!!

So, here you have it. I'm not sure I like how this layout came out with this black and white picture but I truly just wanted to use that little frog rub-on from Fancy Pants!! I know......I have a problem.

7 comments:

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! What a coincidence(hope I spelled it right!) that you're a mother of eight and I'm the oldest of 8....You create great things, I sure will come by again, xxxWendy.

Angela J. Prieto said...

I love how this layout turned out Drea! And that is an awesome picture!!

wendy said...

I love it!! I think it turned out great :-)...so creative!

Jessica said...

I like it! Very cute!
I am really impressed that you can get your kids to jump out of windows :)
Wanna babysit?

Joanne said...

Fabulous LO! I love it. So fun that your kids did this for you, and good for you for showing them it can be done first! LOL!!!

Unknown said...

The pic is fantastic!! Love that LO!!!

BTW...you've been tagged. See details on my blog! :)

Renee Zieglmeier said...

I simply LOVE this layout, I think the B&W photo stands out so much against the brights.