Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Counting down the days......

until this coming Saturday.

We have a tradition at our house. Whenever one of our children graduates from high school, we throw a huge party. For our daughter Jessica, we had 350 people show up. This upcoming Saturday we will be throwing a party for Talia. Food has been ordered, Cake has been ordered, Building for said party rented, and everyone has nice clothes to wear. I still have to pick up a few things from the party supply place but that is about it. The kids are soo excited and so are Dave and I.

On another note. Dave and I are planning a trip to Colorado next month. We are going to rent a Cadillac and go to Trinidad for a week. Sigh. We love that place! I am hoping to get some shopping done while there for the kids. If I do it right, maybe I'll get most of my Christmas shopping done!

Here is a few pics of Dave and I from this weekend. We had a nice Sunday morning ride and then went to breakfast at a place in Ark City called Daisy Mae's Cafe. The serve the best food!!

Yep, that's my boyfriend Dave. I love hanging out with him!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope you have a great party! If you go out for graduation I can't wait to see what you will do when they get married!