Friday, July 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

My friend Tilda Tagged me SOME time ago but I just haven't had time to sit down and think of 7 Random Things about myself.

So here goes.

1. My mother is Mexican and my father is a Polish/English non-practicing Jew. Yep, that proved for some interesting times in my childhood.

2. I have 3 tattoos. One on my foot, one on my hip and one on my shoulder.

3. I eat peanut butter toast everyday for breakfast that I am home. What can I say.........I'm a creature of habit.

4. I know how to drive a stick shift but some of you don't know that for one summer I drove a wheat truck during harvest.

5. I hate being hot. I keep my house VERY cold. In fact some of my friends claim you can hang meat in my house and not worry about it going bad because I keep it so cold.

6. When I first met my husband...........I DID NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL. He kind of grew on me........LOL

7. If I were on a deserted island, I would love to be there with my hubby. I may talk about tons of "HOT" guys but truthfully..........Dave's the only man for me!

2 comments:

Angela J. Prieto said...

Great facts Drea! And guess what? You've been tagged again....different tag. LOL!! Go check out my blog.

Whitney said...

Wow, learn something new everyday! LOL

I didn't like my husband when I first met him either. He was a friend of my friend and she thought we would be great together. I thought not but agreed to a date to prove that it wouldn't work and well, we have been toghether ever since. See you can't judge a book by its cover!