My friend Tilda Tagged me SOME time ago but I just haven't had time to sit down and think of 7 Random Things about myself.
So here goes.
1. My mother is Mexican and my father is a Polish/English non-practicing Jew. Yep, that proved for some interesting times in my childhood.
2. I have 3 tattoos. One on my foot, one on my hip and one on my shoulder.
3. I eat peanut butter toast everyday for breakfast that I am home. What can I say.........I'm a creature of habit.
4. I know how to drive a stick shift but some of you don't know that for one summer I drove a wheat truck during harvest.
5. I hate being hot. I keep my house VERY cold. In fact some of my friends claim you can hang meat in my house and not worry about it going bad because I keep it so cold.
6. When I first met my husband...........I DID NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL. He kind of grew on me........LOL
7. If I were on a deserted island, I would love to be there with my hubby. I may talk about tons of "HOT" guys but truthfully..........Dave's the only man for me!