Saturday, February 28, 2009

So much goodness in my life.............

I am blessed beyond belief. I'm sure some of you get tired of me going on and on about my family but I just can't stop. They are the reason I get out of bed every morning.

Yesterday was our daughter Erika's 11th birthday. She is such a fun kid. That girl gets up every morning and does her chores and then grabs her schoolbooks and starts in on her subjects without me having to tell her. She is truly driven and so darn smart it is scary.

She just makes my heart full of happiness!!

Here is a picture of her in her hat that she sewed all by herself. That scarf.........yep, she made it also.

3 comments:

ellen s. said...

she is such a sweetheart and what a great job on that hat!

Joanne said...

Happy 11th birthday!! She is adorable, and you have every right to brag!!!

wendy said...

That's awesome. Very fun picture and she did a great job on the hat and scarf!

I hope you are doing well my dear!